In-book Administrative Assistant
Using a number of customer engagement tools including inbound and out-bound phone dialing, our in-book Administrative Assistants are responsible for connecting
with the clients of some of the nation's largest and most respected companies. We have provided customers engagement solutions for companies in a wide array of industries
from insurance, real estate, to casino and gaming.
- A great attitude, willingness to work hard and a desire to have fun at work are a must.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm, read and write English, and have excelent communcation skills.
- The ability to write business-professional emails is required.
- Must be computer literate with basic we based systems.
- Current hours of operation are 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday.
- Flexible part time hours are available. Must work a minimum of 12 hours per week and a maximum of 28 hours per week.
- Full time positions are also available. Must work 40 hours per week.
- Overtime is not current offered or required for this position.
- Starting compensation is $9.00 per hour. Opportunities for pay increases are based on performance. Training is paid.
- Full time employees are eligible for benefits after an initial probationary period.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays